Argentines can rest a little easier after Tuesday’s victory over rival Uruguay. There are now only a few scenarios that would prevent the White and Light Blue from moving on to the next round of the Copa América, and considering …
- CFK was awarded by the UN but spoiled the moment by saying that poverty in the country is LESS than 5%…
- Train crash in Temperley is called sabotage by Government officials
- Sergio Massa has made up his mind and is
On this week’s edition
- The #NiUnaMenos march against femicides is joined by 800 thousand people in Buenos Aires alone…we discuss if this is a turning point in the fight against gender violence.
- Jorge Lanata comes back to prime time TV