We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, as well as assist the CEO.
Office Manager responsibilities include: scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience is an advantage. A successful office manager should also have experience with a variety of software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to efficiently handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation. This is a paid position.
Please send us your resume to [email protected] along with a brief cover letter. Make sure the subject reads your full name + “Office Manager Position.”
- Back office: Paying salaries to staffers and contributors as well as office-related bills, office organization, ordering of necessarily supplies and other maintenance items
- Scheduling meetings and appointments for the CEO and other staffers
- Provide support for on-boarding of new hires and interns
- General assistance to the CEO, from scheduling to daily errands
- Planning and organization of in-house or offsite activities for the team
- Support in coordination of editorial team, including interns and contributors
- Must be able to work legally in Argentina. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in WordPress and MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus