What: The Bubble’s After Office event with a great view of the city!
When: Wednesday, June 19th at 7:30 PM
Where: The American Club of Buenos Aires – Viamonte 1133, Floor 10
How much: AR $400. You get a welcome drink and two glasses of wine (#generous)
RSVP: [email protected]
So I don’t know if you’ve heard, but our last After Office was kind of a resounding success. I mean, not to toot our own horn, but besides offering some top-notch journalistic pieces, we also know how to throw one lights out party here at The Bubble. We even had our share of local celebrities drop by (one Paige Nichols and one Adrian Bono).
So it’s really no surprise that we would be so eager to do it again, right? This time we’ve decided to do it on a Wednesday to cut the week in half and give you something to look forward to before Friday. Here are some reasons to come say hello and enjoy a drink with us:
- You desperately want an autograph from Adrian. For yourself or your mom. Both are good reasons. No, he won’t take his shirt off.
- You’ve been dying to chit chat with Paige about RuPaul or the drag world in general. Or dogs. Or wine. You know, the usual Paige stuff.
- You’re one of the two or three people that still hasn’t figured out who’s behind all of our social media and therefore wish to solve the mystery (for the record, it’s
- You desperately want that free welcome drink plus two glasses of wine, provided by Rutini, which are included in the entrance fee. This should be reason enough to go if you ask me.
- You want to know what I look like. Pay no attention to the picture on my profile, that is a stock image. This actual clip of me hard at work at The Bubble is closer to the real thing:
All kidding aside, we really hope you can drop by to spend some time with us. Our relationship with our readers is one of the things we treasure the most and this event will be a nice opportunity to share some drinks with the ever-expanding Bubble family. RSVP must be sent to [email protected] so get to it. You’ll find our pretty little flyer below so that you can send it to your friends via WhatsApp or whatever. Hope to see you there!