Good news, everyone!
The Bubble is hiring and this time we’re looking for a Business Manager.
Do you like the vibrant and yet chaotic world of digital media? Do you think we’re in a crisis and that it’s important to be up to date with the ever changing media industry? Are you aware that banner ads are a thing of the past?
Then we would like to meet with you.
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead the commercial functions and personnel for a thriving online media company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all business matters. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development, long-term success and regional expansion. The business manager will report directly to the CEO.
- Drive and develop current revenue streams while creating and implementing a sales strategy
- Develop goals and objectives to growth and prosperity of the commercial functions of the company
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners, vendors, suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences, etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience of at least five years as a business manager or other relevant role
- Have extensive knowledge of the media industry in US and Argentine markets
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google products, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of sales, strategy, research methods and daya analysis techniques
- BSc/BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Native English; Fluency in Spanish
If you think you have what it takes, please write to us at email@example.com with the subject “Business Manager”. Please include your resume and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is full time, paid position.