This week, on The Bubble Podcast’s “Bursting the News”, we bring you the latest developments in the investigation on the death of prosecutor Alberto Nisman.
- Where the case is going and what we can expect.
- Argentina’s trade relationship with Iran.
- President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner broke silence and offered not one, but two Cadenas Nacionales.
- The Bubble’s own Adrian Bono was at the center of one of the stories related to the case, since he was a part of Buenos Aires Herald.com journalist Damián Pachter’s plan to flee the country after feeling threatened. Pachter was the one who broke the news of Nisman’s death. He fled Argentina “out of fear of being killed” and Adrián was witness of his departure.
Also don’t miss:
- Worst fake interior accent by presidential candidate Sergio Massa.
- An awesome protest against an electricity company.
- Economic analysis with Bianca Fernet.
- Sports news with Tom Hyne.
You can listen to our podcast below or download it on iTunes here.